The Information Resource Center (IRC) aims to be a part of the holistic transformation of LCBA’s stakeholders, by sufficing various forms of information needs that are responsive to the education empowerment.
To provide diverse and relevant current collections and other information resources in support of the multidisciplinary programs offered by LCBA.
To support the holistic transformation of the school community, the Library is guided by the following objectives:
- Provide diverse, relevant and up-to-date collection.
- Provide internet access.
- Make the library a conducive learning environment.
- Support faculty by providing teaching resource materials.
- Offer a room for library related instructions and student class research.
- Ensure students are able to access other libraries thru referrals.
- Cater our outside researcher thru efficient service and relevant collection.
- Provide an updated collection of our graduate school professionals.
- Acquire materials highly recommended by the Deans and Principals.